Semi-Starved, Bad for the Heart

They said that I am semi-starved
And what I'm doing is bad for my heart
But I don't see it
In fact, I'm aiming for the opposite
I was ashamed about it
On my own, it couldn't be defeated
In my future, I'm concerned about diseases
But right now this is not what I needed
I never wanted this disorder, no
Just like no person asks for a stroke
Heart failure, diabetes, and GI diseases
Yet, some how I feel massively depleted
All of these many adverse events,
But my main goal was to prevent
I hurt myself, others, family, and friends
Sometimes I wonder if this will ever end
My mind, my social life and my sleep-
All disrupted, I need peace
But God's called me to it
He'll bring me through it
I need help from my treatment team
When I feel I am walking on a balance beam
I hurt, I'm scared, and I'm unsure
But with your help, I'll be secure

I started this blog as a memoir to share some of my life stories with you. My goal is that these encourage and educate you on how to live a more joyful, healthier, full life; one of hope.

I write about my fascination with whole foods, my love of Jesus, my struggles, my childhood stories, my passion for education, and my devotion to creating a healthy life (body, mind, and spirit) for every person in the world.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tip for Making Decisions

Thinness ≠ Fitness